Wednesday, January 30, 2008

aardvark found (lower haight)

Words >>

I was bored yesterday waiting for something to finish. I decided I'd cause some trouble:



http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pet/557824252.html


The responses to this were pretty priceless>>

Hello,

FYI call the S.F. Zoo or animal control in the city and they will take care of this little defenseless wild animal. Their telephone numbers are S.F. Zoo 415-753-7080 and Animal Control 415-554-6364.

Sincerely, Rev. & Mrs. J. xxxxxx





You must be joking.





Awwwwwww!!! he's adorable!!!!


Love and Blessings,

Becky





Your joking right?





Hello there,

I would be willing to take the aardvark off your hands if you are unable to find the owner. I have a 120 acre parcel two hours north of San Francisco. There are tons of areas to roam and look for ants and termites. Just let me know.

Sarah





I saw the listing about the aardvark you found on Craigslist today. While I am not the owner, I do have expertise with exotic animals. I believe I can help you by taking it off your hands and placing it with a proper facility. Please feel free to call me at 415-xxx-xxxx anytime. My name is William. Thank you.





call animal control... they will not harm it, they will keep it and find its owner...

Or if you want I can take it... but I know you probably want to find its owner.

Surprisingly I know a lot about exotics, if you need anything please let me know.

Thank you





Hi! Do you still have the aardvark? Are you adopting it out? I would like to offer it a home. Thanks for your time!

~Alicia





Hey, I saw your ad an was wondering....how did you find it? That is the craziest thing I have heard. Do you know what you're going to do with it?





Is this for real???

If you really found an aardvark I'll take it lol





animal shelter




(sigh)

Raise The Black Flag

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's just not nice to play with peoples feelings about animals. Oh the cruelty.